Pages

Monday 4 April 2016

camp at pt england school

After school I went home and I went to the warehouse to buy my stuff and after that I went to the 2 dollar shop to buy me a easter  egg so I can spris my mum and dad. I went to the MacDonalds to buy me something. I went home to watch  tv on canal 4 and I went to sleep.


I crept into my room and went to sleep and I woke up in the middle of the night I heard a storm in my room and I went under my bed and I heard a thunder and I went to sleep and I closed my curtains.

It was 12:00am I woke up and went outside and it was a mess.
The fence fall down and the grass was wet and the garage was wet and descending. It was a scary night and I couldn't wait to tell my frIends. I felt scared because the thunder was very strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment