Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

TAHA HINENGARO



                                             5 THINGS I'M GRATEFUL FOR

1. I am grateful for my parents because they feed me and look after me every day and for paying my  Leads for school.

2. I am  also grateful for my school because if it assent  for the  teachers I wouldn't of been here I   might of been out on the streets so that what i'm  grateful  for.

3.  I am grateful for friends. the reason why is because they  always like to hype me up and support me witch  is nice.

4. I am grateful for my siblings because if it wasn't for then I would been so board all the time and just play game with no one.

5. I am always grateful for GOD and our savor witch is Jesus the reason why is because our lord provided everything for us to live happy and safe so that why I like  to go church to thank them for giving all of us another chance to live.






1 comment:

  1. Malo Arthur. You have shared some valuable and personal things here. Your sharing will encourage others to celebrate these very things too. Malo aupito!

    ReplyDelete