Pages

Friday 27 October 2017

The Yoghurt Challenge

The Yoghurt
Challenge Recount



Today we had the yoghurt challenge. Miss Scanlan said there have to be 2 girls. Me My partner was leone he is cool. The other team was paige and madison. We did it in room 6 classroom.


Image result for yogurtMiss Scanlan told us what to do we had to try not to be messy if you be messy you lose. Who ever has the cleanest space and face you win.


Image result for yoghurt
The end to the game I went to wash my face. the winner was paige and madison. Me and leone was so sad and we lose and we were going to cry It was so fun and yuk. My favorite part was when i punch the yoghurt on the floor.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Arthur! I really like how you have a great introduction and conclusion. We had so much fun doing the yoghurt challenge. You definitely made it funny to watch!

    ReplyDelete