Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

My goals for term four.


Walt: use correct sentences to help structure our writing.


Now that the holidays are done it is time to learn about our work and finishing off our work on our blog. Not thinking about fortnite and other games you played in the holidays and now this term is about art that means drawing painting and other meaning of art.

This term is going to be exciting because we are going to be doing lots of work and going to be doing art and painting and drawing. Also I am excited about that we are going to be doing athletics this term and i am so excited athletics because i want to be running and other things in athletics.

My goal for this term is to be doing good work and to get a good report and want to be in a cool group at year 6 camp. My other goal for this term is to be focusing on my work and to be working hard and posting it on my blog.

This term I want to be chatting up with my learning like my math my writing my reading everything at school and going to be learning about painting and art. I want to be learning how to be listening to the teacher.

What a great start of Te Wa Toi for this term so nice i'm finishing off my work and learning about math and work.

Task Description
for this task we wrote about the new term what we are going to be learning and what we wanted to learn about. We also learnt about how to write a proper conclusion.We also wrote about what is our goal for this term it was hard for me to think about one.

No comments:

Post a Comment