Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

Activity 2: North and South [4 Points]

LI: To describe what is special about your hometown.

My hometown is GI ( Glen Innes ) . The best two best things I love about GI is my home with my family and my school, Pt England. I like how there is A reserve down the road from our school, it has a playground with a very  big field for every body to play rugby or any sport. I like to go to my Uncles house where I have fun and cool stuff.  My favorite thing about GI is the Pt England Beach. You can find cool shells and natural clay. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Arthur,

    It is great to see another SLJ post from you - I hope that you continue to post more before the end of the summer holidays.

    Glen Innes is an awesome place and you are lucky to live there! I have been to Pt England Reserve many times and it is such a fun place to go. Do you play any sports?

    Keep up the awesome blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete