Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

DAY 2: Forest Life Activity 1: Giants Among Us [4 points]

LI: Would you like to go to visit Tāne Mahuta?

Yes I would like to go and visit Tāne Mahuta. I would like to go visit Tāne Mahuta because I could experience it in real life and see how specialn this tree is and why it is called Tāne Mahuta. It would be nice to go out in the nature and take a look at this super tall tree. I would also like to go see if there is any creatures of the forest living around that tree.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Arthur

    Great to see a new face blogging with us.

    I agree that going to visit Tāne Mahuta would be a great experience. What kind of creatures do you think you would come across while walking around the forest?

    Can't wait to read more of your posts.

    Izzy

    ReplyDelete