Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Polyfest 2019

have you ever been to polyfest? well the pt england senoirs went to polyfest with there calss teachers and perent helpers. I was with miss Timmi she is a kind teacher I was in her gruop with Zane, Damian, Ana and Jazzelle. we went on a bus we have to drive onto the motoway and go to Manukau sports bowl. My best activity was PMN.co.nz go to the lik and it  will take you to there web site we were allowed to buy food and drins when I went to PMN there was a ance battle I was going crazy so I got a free PMN T-shirt we called her Aunty. It was so fun I coulent stop dancing I also like all of the activity and that all what I did at polyfest.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Arthur I like all these photos of you I am glad there was a picture taken of you dancing it really looked like you had so much fun at Polyfest 2019!! Thanks for entertaining us throughout the day it was so good to have you in my group. Keep up the amazing dance moves and I am proud of the way that you are so confident to get up and dance.

    ReplyDelete