Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Things that have changed when we came back from lock down

Here is 5 awesome things i did during lock down:
1. I slept during the lock down
2. I played fortnite
3. I learnt how to clean the house
4. I learnt how to cook and bake
5. I watched a movie with my family

These are 3 favorite that have happened:
1. Everything is gone back to normal
2. I got my own desk next to my friend
3. I get to see my friends again

These are 5 things that have changed:
1. Our sitting place has changed
2. We are in a different class
3. We have a different teacher
4. We do fitness
5. We learn more writing and reading and maths

These are 3 things I am looking forward to
1. Year 8 camp
2.Going to college
3. learning more new things

These are 3 things I am proud of myself for
1. I have moved from 12 to 13 years old from reading
2. I post every day
3. I finish my work everyday




1 comment:

  1. Malo Arthur! There is much to celebrate this term. You have made huge efforts to improve yourself as a learner. I know sometimes it was hard but you kept on trying! I hope your holidays have been good so far.

    ReplyDelete