Pages

Tuesday 9 May 2017

Help!


Image result for crash boat by a big rock
Once Upon A Time me and my friend Frederick went fishing in the middle of the night. It was so foggy and cold. I was so tiyed I needed to go sleep. But I couldn't because I was driving the boat. When I asked my friend Fredrick he was already asleep. I accidentally went to sleep and when I woke up there was a big rock.We tried to turn the driving wheel. But It was so sad we had Crashed.


When we crashed me and my friend Fredrick went to the big rock and trid to claim the rock. And when we were hungry we went back to the boat and got the fishing rod and fished. When we wanted to go home me and Fredrick swam back to the island. It was hard to swim back home. And when we got home me and my friend Fredrick went for a shower and we went home happy. When I went to go to my friend Fredricks house he was already asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment