Pages

Wednesday 24 May 2017

My Swiming Lesson

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0bo4IMHJP2INXhEX2YteEU0eHc?rct=j&q&esrc=s
In the last three week team 4 started swimming.We had to walk all the way to glen innes pool. I was so tired walking all the way to the pools.

When we got there there was three instructors named cat, jed and Jess.I learnt about being safe in the water is getting a life jacket. Befor I get in the boat I put on my life jacket. zip it up and click it and make sure it is tight and if it goes above your ears that means it is to big for you.What I learnt is arm circles, how to get in the pool. When I got inwe were having fun like we were kicking, splashing and  jumping. I learnt how to use a life jacket.

I felt so happy because it was so cool. Next time I go I will be so good and just be sensible thank you jed, jess and cat for helping me how to swim.



No comments:

Post a Comment