Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

Taha Wairua

Taha wairua is a strength in my life. I go to church every Sunday and every second Sunday is my Sunday school. Sometimes I walk to church. While i'm walking I'm thinking to my self who is gonna be there? Is my friend Finn gonna be there? or is my other friend Tyler gonna be there? but I dont know because i'm not at church yet to see who is there. When i'm at church everyone always have to respect our pastors when they are speaking.  I have to improve by taha hinengaro which is making right thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Arthur,
    I really found this blog quite inspiring. I love your connection with your church and the way you are thinking about all he messages you are getting. I also think it shows what great thinking your are doing by identifying taha hinengaro as an area you are working on. Keep it up Arthur - I feel very proud of you
    Love Mrs Bush

    ReplyDelete