Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2020

Visual Mihi

Task description: So here I have drawn my visual mihi so as you can see on the top left is a Cook Island flag, Tongan flag, Pt England school logo and a Pro Club sign. I have drawn a cook island flag because I am cook island and I am prod to be what I am. I have drawn a tongan flag because I am tongan and I am also prod to be what I am like my culture. I have drawn my school logo because I have been to this school for 8 years now. I have drawn a pro club sign because I love pro clubs. Now as you can see on to top right I have drawn a cross with a bible verse I have written the bible verse because that was the first bible verse I learnt at church 5 years ago and the cross is to represent my church and jesus. On the bottom right there is a controller because I love playing games mostly fortnite. On the bottom on the left is a family logo because I love my family and I will always put family first. Finally in the middle you can see a beautiful boy witch is me and I have drawn a photo of me so you know some stuff about me.

4 comments:

  1. Kia Orana Arthur!

    Your visual mihi is awesome this year!
    I love how you put a PS4 as one of your squares haha,,
    You seem to love gaming and I guess you love praising the lord!
    Keep up your awesome work!
    Your a awesome person !
    - chance -

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora arthur!!

    your visual is is outstanding this year i like the detail, i love how you put pt England school aha, i know right its the best school, you seem like you really love school.
    keep your work up it rally love it keep it up!!!!!
    -devontae-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Orana Arthur,

    Your Visual Mihi looks awesome. I love how you put a bible verse.
    Over all your Visual Mihi looks amazing. make sure to check out my Visual Mihi: https://pesninaf.blogspot.com/2020/03/visual-mihi.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Arthur,

    Great job on your visual mihi - the images you have created are colourful and clearly show all the different parts of your life that are really important to you - your culture, the church, your family and gaming!

    Looking forward to seeing you online at the Team 5 GOOGLE Meet tomorrow (1st April) at 10am:)

    Take care - stay safe!
    Ms. Tapuke

    ReplyDelete