Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Enjoy Being Your Age

                                𝔼ℕ𝕁𝕆𝕐 𝔹𝔼𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕐𝕆𝕌ℝ 𝔸𝔾𝔼
Enjoy being your age' this is one of team 5 korero 
Za'ravo! I am 12 years old
There are many things I enjoy being this age
  • I enjoy playing sports.
  • I enjoy being with the same students everyday.
  • I enjoy getting to know my teacher well.
  • I enjoy getting to learn about our changing bodies.
  • I enjoy trialing to rep sports teams.
  • I enjoy dreaming about what collage we'll go to. 
  • I enjoy getting ready for collage.
  • I enjoy being with my good set of mates.
  • I enjoy being with my teacher everyday.
  • I enjoy sitting in my own deck at school.
  • I enjoy being with my family everyday.
There is no rush of being older, that day will come when you become an adult. Just enjoy being your age.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Arthur I agree with sticking to your age and not trying to be someone your not i hope you do what you said on this post and stick with the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia orana Arthur its Devontae here !! i loved the detail in your banner so creative ! keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Arthur,my name is Carma and im from Belfast School in Christchurch.
    I love all the detail you put in and the fact you mentioned about not rushing to get older I totally agree.

    Keep up the great work

    Ka kate ano
    Carma

    ReplyDelete
  4. good work arthur mi love your detail in the story

    ReplyDelete