Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

Taha Whanau / Knowing My Role

So today we had to write what we did in the weekends with our family. This is what I did in the weekends with our family. I hope you can write what you did in the weekends with your family on your blog.

Friday fist day of the weekend: On Friday after school I went home and watched movies with my family and I went with my dad and mum to go to PAK'nSAVE to do shopping.

Next day witch is Saturday I helped my mum clean the whole house then we went to go and visit my grandma and grandpa. After we went to visit them me, my brother, my sister, my mum, and dad went to go to takanini to visit my other uncle. After that when the time hit 5:30 me my brother, my sister and my parents went to the night market to get some yum as food. Then we went home and watched a movie until we were tired.

The next day witch is Sunday: On Sunday when I woke up I had to wake my sister and brothers up to have a shower for church but on that Sunday it was an important day because our pastors sons birthday and everyone had to be there to support and help the church and her son. after the big as feast we went home and watched a movie and I had to change out of my church clothes and watch a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment